We are here to assist you with your success. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the services we offer.
Jared P. Werner, J.D., LL.M., CPA Senior Tax Manager
Mr. Werner is a key member of the Tax Group at LEVITZACKS , where he assists clients in all areas of federal, state, and international tax, with an emphasis on tax planning for individuals, corporations, and partnerships.
Mr. Werner received his J.D. and LL.M. in Taxation, with honors, from the University of San Diego School of Law, where he was awarded a Graduate Law Merit Scholarship. He also was a member of the USD Tax Law Society and a student attorney at the University of San Diego School of Law's Tax Clinic, assisting on federal and state tax disputes including audits and appeals before the Internal Revenue Service and the California Franchise Tax Board. Mr. Werner received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California.
Prior to joining LEVITZACKS in 2011, Jared worked as an associate in the tax group of an international CPA firm, where he worked with high net-worth individuals and large global corporations.
* Licensed CPA in California
* State Bar of California
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
* California Society of Certified Public Accountants
* San Diego County Bar Association, Tax Section
* State Bar of California, Tax Section
- 2015-2016 Income and Other Taxes Standing Committee, Chair
- Income and Other Taxes Standing Committee, past Education Chair, Vice Chair, and Second Chair
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration University of Southern California
Juris Doctor University of San Diego School of Law
LL.M. in Taxation *with Honors University of San Diego School of Law