We are here to assist you with your success. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the services we offer.
Cristanne M. Leitner, CPA Shareholder, Vice President & Director of Tax
For over twenty years, Cristanne Leitner has provided tax and related consulting services for closely-held companies in a variety of industries. Her experience includes addressing and solving tax and accounting issues for high net-worth individuals and working with their related entities. She also provides consulting services in the area of estate planning and wealth transfer strategies.
Prior to joining LEVITZACKS, Cristanne Leitner worked for several large local and regional accounting practices in San Diego.
*Licensed CPA in California
*Licensed Certified Financial Planner
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
* California Society of Certified Public Accountants
* Estate Planning Council of San Diego
* North County Estate Planning Council - San Diego
* Girl Scouts - San Diego
* Rady Children’s Hospital Foundation Estates & Trust Committee, Executive Committee Member
* Estate Planning Council of San Diego, Past President
* Girl Scouts - San Diego, Promise Circle Chair
Bachelor of Science, Accounting Emphasis San Diego State University
Master of Science in Taxation Golden Gate University, San Diego