We are here to assist you with your success. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the services we offer.
Kim W. Ufford, CPA, CFF, ABV, ASA Shareholder
Kim Ufford has extensive audit and accounting experience. Since 1979, he has served a broad-based clientele in a variety of industries ranging from start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies to not-for-profits. He provides services involving audits, reviews, compilations, acquisition due diligence, initial public offerings, private placements, forecasts and projections, internal control reviews, management consulting, and fraud investigations. Mr. Ufford is Certified in Financial Forensics through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Mr. Ufford has considerable experience in the analysis of damage claims involving accounting, economic and valuation matters in a variety of litigation cases. These matters have included lost earnings and profits, business valuations, spousal support and excess compensation issues. He has testified in California Superior Court, Federal Court and before various arbitration panels as an expert witness.
He also has extensive experience as a business appraiser and holds the designations of Accredited in Business Valuation from the AICPA and Accredited Senior Appraiser of the American Society of Appraisers. His valuation assignments have included appraisals and consultations regarding the valuation of various businesses in connection with: marital dissolution, business damages, estate and gift taxes, mergers and acquisitions, and shareholder disputes and agreements.
Mr. Ufford has taught several courses on a variety of accounting and auditing topics.
Prior to joining LEVITZACKS in 1986, Kim Ufford had more than seven years of experience in an international CPA firm.
* Licensed CPA in California
* Accredited Senior Appraiser of the American Society of Appraisers
* Accredited in Business Valuation from the AICPA
* Certified in Financial Forensics from the AICPA
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
* California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board of Directors, San Diego Chapter, past Member
- San Diego Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards Committee, past Chair
- State Committee on Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards, past Member
* American Society of Appraisers
- Board of Directors, San Diego Chapter, past President
- Board of Directors, San Diego Chapter, past Member and past Treasurer
* Institute of Business Appraisers, Inc.
* Appellate Defenders Audit Committee, Member
* Association for Corporate Growth, Member, Board of Directors
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Accounting University of Minnesota