We are here to assist you with your success. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the services we offer.
Victor G. Ramsauer, CPA Shareholder/President/CEO
Office 619.238.1077 ext. 7024
During his thirty five years in public accounting, Victor Ramsauer has honed a broad range of skills in auditing, merger and acquisition, as well as in general business consulting services to both large and small public and private companies.
He advises the Firm’s clients with the sale, acquisition and divestiture of businesses with values exceeding $175 million. His skills include deal structuring and negotiation, financial reporting research, and the design and performance of due diligence procedures. He has extensive knowledge of Government Contractors and the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
Mr. Ramsauer also advises various government contractors in preparing for the successful completion of pre-award surveys by Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and in the preparation and negotiation of forward pricing rates. His experience also includes assisting a Client’s negotiations with the Terminating Contracting Officer for the successful approval of the termination-for-convenience claim.
Prior to joining LEVITZACKS in 1985, Victor Ramsauer worked for eight years with an international CPA firm.
* Licensed CPA in California and Nevada
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
* California Society of Certified Public Accountants
* Cyber Center of Excellence, Treasurer
* Aerospace and Defense Forum, San Diego Chapter Steering Committee
* Association of Government Accountants
* San Diego Military Advisory Council, Secretary
* National Defense Industry Association, Board Member
* Downtown San Diego Partnership, Board Member and Finance Committee
* Provisors San Diego Downtown 1
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Accounting * with Honors California State Polytechnic University