As a result of our continued growth and success, we often have outstanding career opportunities for experienced tax and audit professionals who enjoy a positive work environment and a challenging range of clients from varying industries.
Our firm offers strong prospects for advancement, excellent compensation, various bonus plans, and a comprehensive benefit package including: Employer paid HMO Medical and Dental, Vision Care, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent, Medical Expense, Premium), Long-Term Disability, Life and 401k matching. We encourage professional and personal success for every team member through our active mentor program, our marketing and networking training, and our clearly written opportunity path which gives our team members an idea of how they can advance through our firm and what to expect at each level. Work/Life Balance is cultivated through appropriate staffing levels, realistic schedules, a core hour policy providing flexibility in work schedules, and scheduled “firm-fun” days (Padres games, Del Mar races; bocce ball tournaments at Stone, bowling, parties, etc.).
Qualified candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- A 4-year degree in accounting or business degree with a certificate in accounting from an accredited university.
- Masters in Accounting or Taxation is a plus.
- Must be an active CPA, or in the process of obtaining your license.
- Minimum of 3 years of increasing levels of responsibility specializing in tax with a regional or large local CPA firm.
- Must excel at preparation of complex compliance projects for closely held multi-tiered entities, multistate entities, and high net worth individuals.
- Understanding of tax laws and regulations.
- Interact well with others in a team environment, as well as being able to work independently.
- Strong understanding of tax technology. Prosystem/Engagement experience and experience working in a paperless environment is a plus.
- Candidates being considered must be able to pass a background check.
We are progressive in our approach to client services and we are a paperless office. We have a great working environment and a great group of team members. If you are qualified, please send your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to email@example.com.